Breckenridge Gondola- The BreckConnect
When does the Breckenridge gondola run?
All ski season- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. 7 days a week
Summer (Mid-June to Mid-September) - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. 7 days a week
Where is the Gondola located?
170 Watson Ave, Breckenridge, CO 80424
- Shock Hill
- Base of Peak 7- Crystal Peak Lodge
- Base of Peak 8- One Ski Hill Place
How much does the gondola cost to ride?
$0- Totally free transportation
Breckenridge Gondola Stats
- The Breck Connect can transport 3,000 people per hour.
- The two mid-stations drop passengers at the Shock Hill and the base of Peak 7.
- A quick 10 minute Breckenridge Gondola Ride time from town to the base of Peak 8.
- Total length of the system is 7,592 feet long.
- It rises 391 feet in elevation from town to ski area.
- It has a total of 121 gondola cars.
- There are 28 gondola towers in between town and the ski area.
The Breckenridge “Breck Connect” gondola is a completely free service for all people who visit and live in Breckenridge to be able to quickly travel from downtown Breckenridge, to the Bases of Peak 7 and 8.