Almost every guest that we have asks the same questions about their Breckenridge vacation. The most common is, “Where do we get lift tickets?”. I will go a step further in this post and tell you where to get the cheap Breckenridge lift tickets.
1. If you are going to come out and ski more than 6 days in any season, buy a pass. You can pick up a pass for $500-$579 depending on which one you get.
- Epic Pass- Unlimited access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Beaver Creek, and Heavenly.
- Colorado Pass- Unlimited access to Breck, Keystone, A-basin, and 10 days at Vail/Beaver Creek and Heavenly.
- Summit Pass- Unlimited access to Breck, A-Basin, and Keystone.
At $579, for 6 days, the daily price is $96.50. An on mountain ticket, during peak ski season is $92. So, if you ski 6 days or more it is well worth it.
*important note- the ski area quits issuing season passes at discounted rates sometime in December, so if you want one for under $1800 you have to get it early. If you wait too long the price actually goes up to $1,800.
2. Buy at King soopers/City Market on the way in to town-
- Wheatridge (Denver Area) 3400 Youngfield St. Call (303)238-6486 for the latest pricing.
Directions: When going West on I-70 toward the mountains take exit #264, which is the 32 Ave. / Youngfield St. Exit. Turn left onto 32nd Ave. then left again onto Youngfield Street. King Soopers will be in the Shopping Center on your right, next to Wal-Mart.
- City Market in Dillon- 300 Dillon Ridge Rd Dillon, CO 80435. (970) 468-2363
- City Market in Breck– 400 N Parkway Ave Breckenridge, CO 80424. (970) 453-0818
3. Purchase online through the ski area using their peaks program. Search for Breckenridge lift tickets online.
4. Purchase through a ski rental outfit. Places that just rent skis are given license by Vail to sell tickets at a discount.
- Columbine ski rental in Dillon- 970-468-5166
- Breeze Ski rental in Frisco- 970-668-9454
If you are not going to ski more than 6 times and you just want a few days I have some advice for you as well. You are only going to get a discount on a 3 or more day ticket. The mountain will charge a single day rate for less than three days. Also, on the 3 day or more tickets you can use them at Breck, Keystone, or A-Basin. If you buy the one or two day you can only use them at the mountain you buy them for.