Posted by toby | Monday, March 30, 2009
Breckenridge ski area
Mid mountain base- 76 inches Up from 52 last month
Total snowfall- 253 inches
100% of 2,378 acres open
Vail ski area
Mid mountain base- 73 inches
Total snowfall- 379 inches
100% of 5,289 skiable acres is open
Heavenly ski area
Mid mountain base- 88 inches
Total snowfall- 348 rideable inches
Keystone ski area
Mid mountain base- 60 inches
Total snowfall- 192 inches
Beaver Creek Ski area
Mid mountain base- 78 inches
Total snowfall- 346 inches
We had 4 beautiful weeks starting mid February. NO snow, sunny days, 40-50 degrees every day, it was almost like summer. However it was peak ski season, and many of us here were bummed. The thought of packing up skis and unpacking shorts had crossed my mind. But alas, Ullr always comes through in the clutch. We have had 34 Inches of snow in the last week, 3 feet, 5 inches a day, and it has stayed. The snow has fallen, temperatures have dropped, and the skiing is great. Many of you may have given up on this season, like I had, but trust me, the snow is beautiful and we are scheduled to get more during this week. Don't delay, reserve your Breckenridge lodging today. http://www.rmlodging.com/ , for vacation rental homes and condos to accommodate you during your stay.
Cheapest places to get Breckenridge ski area lift tickets
Posted by toby | Sunday, March 15, 2009
1. If you are going to come out and ski more than 6 days in any season, buy a pass. You can pick up a pass for $500-$579 depending on which one you get.
- Epic Pass- Unlimited access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Vail, Beaver Creek, and Heavenly.
- Colorado Pass- Unlimited access to Breck, Keystone, A-basin, and 10 days at Vail/Beaver Creek and Heavenly.
- Summit Pass- Unlimited access to Breck, A-Basin, and Keystone.
At $579, for 6 days, the daily price is $96.50. An on mountain ticket, during peak ski season is $92. So, if you ski 6 days or more it is well worth it.
*important note- the ski area quits issuing season passes at discounted rates sometime in December, so if you want one for under $1800 you have to get it early. If you wait too long the price actually goes up to $1,800.
2. Buy at King soopers/City Market on the way in to town-
- Wheatridge (Denver Area) 3400 Youngfield St. Call (303)238-6486 for the latest pricing.
Directions: When going West on I-70 toward the mountains take exit #264, which is the 32 Ave. / Youngfield St. Exit. Turn left onto 32nd Ave. then left again onto Youngfield Street. King Soopers will be in the Shopping Center on your right, next to Wal-Mart.
- City Market in Dillon- 300 Dillon Ridge Rd Dillon, CO 80435. (970) 468-2363
- City Market in Breck- 400 N Parkway Ave Breckenridge, CO 80424. (970) 453-0818
3. Purchase online through the ski area using their peaks program. Search for Breckenridge lift tickets online.
4. Purchase through a ski rental outfit. Places that just rent skis are given license by Vail to sell tickets at a discount.
- Columbine ski rental in Dillon- 970-468-5166
- Breeze Ski rental in Frisco- 970-668-9454
If you are not going to ski more than 6 times and you just want a few days I have some advice for you as well. You are only going to get a discount on a 3 or more day ticket. The mountain will charge a single day rate for less than three days. Also, on the 3 day or more tickets you can use them at Breck, Keystone, or A-Basin. If you buy the one or two day you can only use them at the mountain you buy them for.
Seven Ways to find a Breckenridge Vacation Rental Deal- Planning your Breckenridge vacation and looking for the best deal on condo rentals?
Posted by toby | Saturday, March 7, 2009
Last minute Vacation Rental and Lodging deals in Breckenridge Colorado, I can get Breckenridge condo for nothing?
Posted by toby | Thursday, March 5, 2009
Breckenridge lodging blog- What is ski free stay free at Breckenridge?
Posted by toby | Monday, March 2, 2009
When Researching you Breckenridge vacation you may run across ads for ski free/stay free. This package does create some confusion for vacationers who don;t really understand what this actually is. It is not a buy one get one free or a buy 2 get one free. You must purchase 3 or more nights of lodging and three or more lift tickets to qualify for a free anything. In order to qualify you must also stay within a certain date range, which is dictated by the Breckenridge ski area and Vail Resorts.
Dates ski free stay free in Breckenridge is available-11/7-11/29, 11/30-12/20, 1/11-1/17, 1/20-2/13, 2/17-3/14, 4/12-4/19
The Breckenridge ski free stay free package in a nutshell-
Purchase 3 or more nights of Breckenridge lodging
Purchase 3 or more lift tickets for Breckenridge Ski area
get 1 night of Breckenridge lodging free
get 1 Breckenridge lift ticket free
Also, with the Resort Managers ski free stay free you will get 1 free day of ski rental if you purchase 3 or more, which makes for a very good deal.
We have a great selection of lodging for late ski season in April, visit us at http://www.rmlodging.com/ for additional details on or list of Breckenridge vacation rental homes and condos.
- Activities (32)
- Breckenridge (49)
- Breckenridge Activities (75)
- Breckenridge Events (74)
- Breckenridge Rental Homes (22)
- Deals (16)
- Events (34)
- Lift Tickets (3)
- Lodging (14)
- Places To Vacation (30)
- Property Management (23)
- Rafting (1)
- Ski Free (1)
- Ski In (2)
- Ski Lifts (3)
- Ski Rentals (4)
- Snow Conditions (29)
- Snow Report (30)
- Spring Massive (1)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Vacation Rental Management (19)