Posted by toby | Monday, March 24, 2014
Just a few weeks left of Breckenridge ski season 13/14, and just a few more chances to catch a few last runs before it is all gone. Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014 is in full force with 40 events to close out the season, and accentuating your vacation with free concerts and warm temperatures.
Spring in Breckenridge captures both the fantastic skiing our mountain offers, as well as giving us a taste of those fantastic summer months we are all craving right now. Spring is the perfect bland of seasons, topped off with the biggest event schedule of the year, making it the right time for you to take one last break to Breck.
The three biggest surprises about Breckenridge in Spring-
- You will never be able to dress appropriately. On Friday it may be 45 and sunny, and Saturday it will be 10 and dumping snow. Make sure you pack for both!
- You can ski in a bathing suit! Actually, this has been a tradition since the 60’s, during the spring months. However, before you go parading about in front of your creator in your speedo, check the weather.
- Groomers are your friend. Almost every spring day, the hot sun gives way to a frozen evening, creating layers of ice on virtually every surface. The mountain is no different, and our runs get extremely hard and icy in April during the morning, followed up with mushy and slushy afternoons. The best skiing of the day is in the mornings, and on our endless groomed trails.
Along with the acres of melting snow, our rates are melting away at the end of the season, making a vacation in Breckenridge even more affordable! We are closing 13/14 with a fantastic Breckenridge vacation rental deal- Take 25% off any stay 3 nights or more, for the rest of the season!
Spring Break In Breckenridge
Posted by toby | Friday, March 14, 2014
Spring Break in Breckenridge- bring on the sun, snow, and savings!
Yesterday I was able to ski the mountain for a few hours. It was sunny, 35, warm, and absolutely beautiful up there. As I glided over the top layer of hard packed snow, and my skis found the soft powder below, I found myself cherishing the warmth on my face, and dreaming of the blissful and bright days of spring.
Alas, just weeks away, spring break starts around the country for many schools, and families. Perhaps you are one of them, and perhaps you too desire to feel the warm spring sun on your face, and the soft spring snow beneath your skis? Well, your time to book is now, and the season is a great one for you. Currently, as of February, we have accumulated 300 inches of snow! The base is deep, the coverage is vast, and the fun is nonstop.
Just for you, we have unleashed a special deal on spring break lodging equally as exciting as the snow totals.
Take 20% off your spring break dates if you stay 5 nights or more, between 3/17/14 and ski area closing!
Terms, conditions, and blackouts apply. Not all units participating.
Use promo code- breckspring20
Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014
Posted by | Friday, March 14, 2014
Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014- too much snow and too much fun.
Breckenridge Spring Fever is our month long celebration of both the end of winter and the ski season of 2014 and the beginning of summertime, with its warm temperatures and bountiful offering of activities. Spring in Breckenridge is the perfect blend of killer snow, awesome skiing, warm temperatures, and outdoor fun.
Schedule of events for Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014
· Performances by nationally recognized musicians form the Spring Fever concert series.
· Ripperoo’s Mini World Cup
· Ripperoo’s Winter Mascot Olympics
· Park, Pipe, and Big Mountain Camps
· The Breckenridge Spring Fever Chili Cook-off
· Easter egg hunts
· Easter service at the TenMile Station on the Breckenridge Ski Resort
· The 18th Annual Imperial Challenge- April 12
· Super G & Giant Slalom Races
· Big mountain freestyle competition on Peak 6
· Throwback Throw down superpipe/minipipe competition hucks into its third year.
· Breckenridge Ascent Series, every Wednesday
Performances during Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014
To be announced!
Four major concerts will close out the final weekends of Spring Fever and the 2014 ski season in style. Each Saturday and Sunday during the final two weekends of ski season, the base of Peak 8 will heat up with nationally touring acts, preforming live for you. Each day will bring a new act, a new flavor, and a new way to enjoy closing out the 2014 ski season.
Saturday- April 12
Sunday- April 13
Saturday- April 19
Sunday- April 20
- Activities (33)
- Breckenridge (52)
- Breckenridge Activities (76)
- Breckenridge Events (74)
- Breckenridge Rental Homes (23)
- Deals (16)
- Events (34)
- Lift Tickets (3)
- Lodging (14)
- Places To Vacation (31)
- Property Management (24)
- Rafting (1)
- Ski Free (1)
- Ski In (2)
- Ski Lifts (3)
- Ski Rentals (4)
- Snow Conditions (29)
- Snow Report (30)
- Spring Massive (1)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Vacation Rental Management (20)