Posted by toby | Sunday, August 23, 2015
Breckenridge Oktoberfest is now in its 21st year, and we are getting better every year. More food, fun, events, activities, music, and of course the beer! Main Street in Breckenridge hosts the kickoff, Friday the 11th 2015 at 2 p.m. The party continues each day, through Sunday at 5 p.m.
Friday Oktober 11th, 2015
- 2– 6 Main Street Biergarten Party, day one!
- 6:30– 9 the euphoric Brewmaster Dinner: Delectable five course menu paired with a selection of Paulaner beers.
Saturday Oktober 12th, 2015
- 10 - 1 Breckenridge Oktoberfest 5K Trail Run
- 10 – 12:30 Enjoy the Breckenridge Brewery Oktoberfest 2015 Brunch- another multi course meal paired with select beers.
- 10 – 6 Main Street biergarten Party- Day two, pace yourself!
Sunday Oktober 13th, 2015
- 10– 5 Main Street Oktoberfest Party- This is day three, and only for the strong.
Breckenridge International Festival of the Arts (BIFA) 2015
Posted by toby | Monday, August 10, 2015
Welcome to the inaugural year of the Breckenridge International Festival of the Arts (BIFA) 2015, happening in and around Breckenridge all through August and September 2015. This year, the International Festival of Arts is a 10 day event, consisting of a multitude of artistic renditions, events, concerts, classes, performances, and entertainment. BIFA 2015 highlights a phenomenal year of arts district expansion in Breckenridge, including the new and improved Breckenridge Arts District, and the remodeled mason’s hall on Main Street.
Below is our Schedule of events for the Breckenridge International Arts Festival-
Australia’s “The Fruits”- 8/13-16 on the Breck Riverwalk Center Lawn
Trail Mix- 8/14 – 23
- “The Blue Trees” by Konstantin Dimpoilos- 8/14 – 9/14
- “Abound” by Julie Hughes- 8/14-23, 2015 at the Old Masonic Hall
- Michael Ward- Bergeman and Groanbox and BMF- 8/15 at 7:30pm in the Breckenridge Riverwalk Center. Tix $40-$25
- ETHEL’s Documerica- 8/16 at 7:30pm in the Riverwalk Center. Tix $45-$25
- “VOLO” by Diavolo- 8/18-19 at 7:30pm in the Breck Riverwalk Center. Tix $45-$25, $10 Kids
- ARTCRANK- 8/19 – 30 at the Old Masonic Hall
- The Austin Bike Zoo- 8/20-21at Breck Create Festival Square
- The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band- 8/20 at 7:30pm in Breck Create Festival Square
- Los Lobos!- 8/21 at 7:30pm on the Breckenridge Riverwalk Center Lawn
- An Evening with Ira Glass- 8/22 at 7:30pm in the Breck Riverwalk Center. Tix $70-$45
- The Triplets of Belleville Featuring Le Terrible Orchestre de Belleville and composer Benoit Charest- 8/23 at 7:30pm in the Riverwalk Center. Tix $45-$25, $10 Kids
- Activities (37)
- Breckenridge (59)
- Breckenridge Activities (80)
- Breckenridge Events (76)
- Breckenridge Rental Homes (27)
- Deals (17)
- Events (36)
- Lift Tickets (4)
- Lodging (17)
- Places To Vacation (36)
- Property Management (27)
- Rafting (1)
- Ski Free (1)
- Ski In (2)
- Ski Lifts (3)
- Ski Rentals (4)
- Snow Conditions (29)
- Snow Report (30)
- Spring Massive (1)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Vacation Rental Management (23)