Posted by admin | Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Mud season is changing around Breckenridge. It used to begin in late April, when the ski resort closed. It would stretch through May, as late season snows kept trails muddy and sometimes impassible. Many restaurants, shops, and lodges offered deep discounts during this time. Mud season is different this year because the ski resort will be opened through May 27th, weather permitting. Not only will there be great mud season discounts, but also skiing! Come enjoy spring time in Breckenridge, take advantage of great deals, and the last few weeks of skiing.
Spring Dining Passport
Find the Best Deals
Our Favorite Summer Events in Breck
Posted by admin | Tuesday, April 30, 2019
4th of July
Summer Beer Festival
Breckenridge International Festival of Arts
Labor Day Weekend
Plan Your Vacation
International Snow Sculptures
Posted by admin | Monday, January 14, 2019
If you want to be part of the action, you can volunteer to help make the snow blocks. The snow blocks pack together 20tons of snow to make a 12 foot block. They are crafted with heavy equipment and human power. One volunteer job is to dance on top of the snow as it is being packed into the mold. This takes place January 15-18th so that the blocks have time to settle and compact, making them ideal for carving. Visit GoBreck.com to sign up to be a volunteer.
There will be a free shuttle to the event from the Colorado Mountain College parking lot on Airport Road. You can also access the event from Breckenridge’s free ride public transportation. The stop at the F-Lot is the closest to the event.
The Best of Breckenridge
The Holidays in Breckenridge
Posted by admin | Friday, November 23, 2018
Race of the Santas
Lighting of Breckenridge
Holiday Dog Parade
Holiday Shopping All Season
Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival
Posted by admin | Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Still on the Hill
Where to Buy Tickets
Breckenridge Hogfest Bacon & Bourbon
Posted by admin | Sunday, August 12, 2018
Four Course Dinner
The Grand Tasting
Why Locals Love Summer in Breck
Posted by admin | Thursday, May 24, 2018
World class skiing is what comes to mind first when you think of Breckenridge. However, this charming mountain town isn’t just for winter sports. Locals in Breck have a saying: “Come for winter, stay for summer.” There is so much to do and see that you can stay just as busy in Breckenridge in July as you can in January.
While temperatures soar all over the country during the hottest summer months, Breckenridge holds steady at a comfortable 70-80. The high altitude and dry air keep temperatures pleasant even during the longest days of summer. At night, the air cools down and offers the perfect temperature for a bonfire. Forget heat and humidity, Breck offers sunny days and relaxing, cool nights.
Even though the ski slopes have thawed out, there are still plenty of outdoor sports to do in Breckenridge. The abundance of trails make hiking and mountain biking the two most popular outdoor sports. Trails can be accessed right in town, so you can be out in the wilderness in minutes. In addition to biking and hiking, fishing is also popular in the high country. Catch a trout in one of the pristine, high alpine lakes around town. If you are up for even more adventure, try a scooter tour with the sled dogs at Snow Caps.
Dining and Shopping
Breck Pride Week - 2018
Posted by admin | Saturday, March 3, 2018
How to Register
What to do in Breckenridge During the Christmas Season
Posted by | Friday, December 15, 2017
We love Christmas in Breckenridge! It is an amazing place to be during the holiday season. The whole town is decked out with lights and holiday décor. Even mother nature will help with the decorations and adorn the town with a snowy white blanket. It’s absolutely stunning. Breckenridge has something to do for the whole family. Here are a few of our favorite events during this holiday season.
Skate with Santa
On Christmas Eve you can treat your kids to the magical adventure of skating with Santa. The Stephen C. West Ice Arena is open to the public for Skate with Santa from 9:00-3:00. There is a designated outdoor skate from 11:15-1:00. You can rent skates for the whole family or bring your own.
A Rocky Mountain Christmas
The Backstage Theatre is hosting a production of A Rocky Mountain Christmas. This holiday musical features a Christmas celebration that takes place in historic 1880s Breckenridge. A family must stick together during a surprise snowstorm. Your whole family will be entertained by this charming holiday production. The show runs December 14th-29th you can purchase tickets online at BreckCreate.org.
Yonder Mountain String Band
On December 30th, catch this band live at the Riverwalk Center. The band features a sound that fuses bluegrass with rock and other influences. The Riverwalk Center offers a great environment for enjoying music. The intimate theatre feels up close and personal. A concession stand offers high quality food, beer and wine. You will enjoy an evening out with the thoroughly unique and entertaining Yonder Mountain String Band.
You can attend a wonder-filled and awe inspiring Christmas Eve service at one of Breckenridge’s historic churches. Father Dyer Methodist Church offers a family service at 3:00 and four candlelight services throughout the evening. St. John’s Episcopal Church offers a family service at 4:00 pm and three candlelight services throughout the evening, as well as a 10:30 am Christmas Day service. The Catholic church will be hosting mass at 4:00 and 6:00pm at the Riverwalk Center. St. Mary’s will host a mass at 9:00pm.
The Lighting of Breckenridge
The formal Lighting of Breckenridge took place on Dec. 2nd. It was celebrated with a Santa run, and Christmas celebrations in the local shops and business. While the official lighting has already taken place, the lights throughout the city are stunning. Walk on Main St. after dark to enjoy the beauty, color, and warmth of the lights on a cold night.
Skip the meal prep so you can enjoy more family time or more time on the slopes this year. Many restaurants are open, but very busy on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Be sure to make a reservation as soon as you know where you want to eat, so that you won’t have to wait hours for your meal.
A Magical Christmas
Christmas is magical in the mountains. Whether you spend all of your time on the slopes, or take in some of the events around town, you are a sure to have a special holiday. With bright lights and white snow, you can have a memorable Christmas!
Photo Credit: Carl Scofeild / Breckenridge Tourism Office
Dew Tour and Other Sports Events for the Whole Family on your Breck vacation
Posted by | Monday, November 13, 2017
Are you looking for a fun and free event that will entertain the whole family on your Breck vacation? The Dew Tour brings extreme skiing and snowboarding to Breckenridge. This five day event begins on Wednesday, Dec. 14th and concludes on Sunday, Dec. 17th. The event features individual events in ski and snowboard slopestyle and superpipe. Qualifiers take place on Wednesday and Thursday and finals happen on Friday and Saturday. Sunday features a special team competition.
All of the competitive events are free to spectators. You can watch some of the world’s top ranking skiers and snowboarders tackle challenging terrain and attempt gravity defying tricks and jumps. The whole family is welcome to enjoy this thrilling event.
In the evenings there are a variety of events at the Riverwalk Center. The Powder Awards by Powder Magazine take place on Thursday night. The Transworld Snowboarding RIDERS POLL AWARDS will happen on Friday night. Catch the Floozies in concert on Saturday night. All of the Riverwalk Center events require tickets and they can be purchased in advance on the Dew Tour website.
In addition to the events on the slopes, the town will feature a festival on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening from 2-6 pm on the Blue River Plaza and on Main Street. Friday will also include a streetstyle competition on Main Street. Click here for a map of all of the Dew Tour events.
More Sporting Events
If you are looking for more sporting events check out the holiday ice skating show. This show features students and teachers at the Stephen C. West Ice Arena. The event showcases skills and routines developed over the course of the year. The performance will be on Dec. 8th. Tickets are $6.50 and kids under three get in free! On Saturday, Dec. 2nd your family can run or watch as hundreds of Santas make their way down Main Street during the annual Santa Run.
Register to run together for this .75 mile race or watch the fun for free. Following the race, the awe-inspiring lighting of Breckenridge kicks off the magical holiday season.
Enjoy the slopes together and then take in some of these fun events as a family. The Dew Tour will be sure to enthrall everyone in the family as professionals showcase their impressive skills. Other fun events around Breckenridge will keep your whole family entertained. Cherish quality time on your family vacation during the exciting winter season in Breckenridge.
Photo Credit: Breckenridge Tourism Office
Posted by toby | Friday, August 25, 2017
Don’t miss one last opportunity to party in the streets of Breckenridge before the snow flies. Soon everyone will be looking for epic runs, but this fall you will have a chance to enjoy sunshine, food, beer and golden leaves. Oktoberfest in Breckenridge will be held September 8th-10th. While the street party will be downtown, there will be celebrations and events throughout Breckenridge.
The Street Party
The street party will take place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday throughout the afternoon. It will include German food vendors, beer, live entertainment, traditional costumes, and polka! Each year party goers get their commemorative stein to enjoy drinks and keep as a souvenir. You can order this year’s stein ahead of time, and you should because they often run out. While this event is centered around brews, there are also games, face-painting, and entertainment for kids.
Leave Your Pets at Home
Unlike most other events in Breckenridge, this festival doesn’t include dog friends. The abundance of food and drink makes it too challenging to create a safe environment for pets.
The Brewmaster Dinner will be held at 10 Mile Station. It will include four courses paired with carefully chosen beers. Each course will feature a traditional German dish from appetizers to dessert. Reservations are required for this decadent event.
If you would like to get a workout before splurging on sausage, spatzel, and Bavarian brews, join the 5K trail run. You can enjoy local trails and cross the finish line in time to celebrate all afternoon at the street party.
You could also start out your day on Saturday with a brunch hosted by Breckenridge Brewery. Savor local craft beers and relish creative and artistic dishes over a several course meal. This event also requires a reservation.
Check Out the Leaves
In addition to all of the festivities in town, the aspen leaves will be at their peak. Wander down trails under a thick canopy of golden leaves. Take scenic drives or go for a bike ride. This will be an ideal weekend to take in all of the best sites and spectacular views that the mountains have to offer.
Oktoberfest is the perfect opportunity to get away for the weekend. Enjoy friends, music, tradition, food, and beer. Take in stunning vistas and revel in the last golden days of the season. Check out Breckenridge Resort Managers to find a comfortable condo or house to share with friends in a convenient location for the weekend. For a full schedule of events, to order steins or make a reservation for an event go to Go Breck.
Photo Credits: Breckenridge Tourism Office
Breck Bike Week
Posted by toby | Friday, May 26, 2017
Breckenridge has more to offer for outdoor adventurers than just skiing. As soon as the snow melts and the mud dries, it is time to bike! There are amazing trails all over Summit County perfect for mountain bikers ranging in skill level from beginner to advanced. Road biking on miles of paved trails is another way to enjoy the stunning scenery throughout Summit County. Breck Bike Week offers the ideal opportunity to learn more about biking, bike trails, trail etiquette and all the latest equipment, as well as celebrate the sport with friends.
Kick Off The Week
Breck Bike Week kicks off on Wednesday, June 21st with the Summit County Bike to Work Day. Start the day biking in for a cup of coffee at Blue River Plaza and close out the day with a bike-in movie.
The week will include various clinics. Women can check out the mountain bike clinic designed specifically for women interested learning more about single track riding. There are also workshops for more advanced riders. Learn about bike maintenance in the maintenance clinic. You can even do a bike crawl exploring the best high altitude distilleries and breweries.
Friday and Saturday feature a Vendor Expo and Demo. Check out the latest bikes and even take some out for a demo ride. Get a feel for the best new components and see what’s the latest in the world of biking equipment.
The Poker Ride, a fundraiser for Summit Fat Tire to support their local trail work takes place on Saturday. Ride between all the stops, gathering a poker card at each stop. Present your hand at Napper Tandy’s during the Poker Rider Party party to compete for an awesome prize. If your hand is a dud, you will still be entered for great raffle prizes.
For some entertainment check out the Pond Crossing. If you are brave, you can join participants as they try to cross the dredge pond on a 10” plank. Dress up to match the disco theme and win a prize for best costume or most spectacular fall. You can even enter the big wheel race that circles the pond.
Both avid and casual riders will find an event they enjoy during Breck Bike Week. Many of the events throughout the week are free, however they are limited to only a few participants. Go to GoBreck.org to view all of the details for each event. The page also provides contact emails to sign up for specific events. Get to know a new side of Breckenridge through all of the events offered during Breck Bike Week. The tips and trails you can learn about during this week will help you enjoy biking all summer long.
Photo: “2010_07_Firecracker50_004” by Dave Wrigh
2017 Breckenridge International Snow Sculptures Championships
Posted by toby | Thursday, February 2, 2017
This is one of our favorite events of the year. It truly is spectacular. If you have never been, you must experience this one of a kind event. Teams from around the world come to Breckenridge to carve snow sculptures from a ten foot block of snow. Sculpting with snow has its own set of complications. Not only do teams compete against each other, they also must work against weather conditions and time. Too much sun will cause the fragile sculptures to melt. Too much snow can add extra weight or obscure detail on the structure. They have 65 hours to complete their sculpture and many carve throughout the night. Teams are only allowed to use rudimentary tools - no power tools. You’ll see pick axes, wire brushes, chisels and even a garden ho or two. Here are some of our favorite sculptures.
Sweden’s “4(ever) Wheels Reflection”
This sculpture is meant to reflect on the duality of our relationship with vehicles in modern society. Note the impressive detail and structure of this sculpture. It looks as if this car could drive right off its snow mound and speed off!
This sculpture just drew me in. The expression and soul in the mermaids was striking. They seemed to move and shift with the light around it.
Team Turkey’s “Wormholes of the Universe”
Every year we get one or two sculptures that seem to defy gravity. This year’s “Wormholes of the Universe” and Team Vermont’s “(What’s Your) Sine Wave” do just that. This year’s sculptures were finished on Saturday am and will be open for viewing throughout this upcoming week. We encourage you to check out this one of a kind event. The forecast for this week predicts some sun and warmth, so these masterpieces will not last long! See you there.
Celebrate Winter with Ullr Fest 2017!
Posted by toby | Friday, December 16, 2016
Every January, locals and tourists gather for Ullr Fest to celebrate the reason we are all brought together – a passion for snow and winter!
This annual festival in Breckenridge takes place every January. It is a weekend long festival with events for the whole family - a parade, an attempt at a world record, ice skating and more. You will find something for everyone is your family!
Before we get into the specifics, let’s get into a little history. Ullr is the Norse god of winter. He is known for traveling the countryside on skis or skates and being a lover of snow and winter. He is also known to love a good party, be handsome, strong with a bit of a rowdy streak. (Can you see why locals love him?) To locals, he brings snow and optimal winter conditions to worthy skiers and snowboarders.
This festival is our time to celebrate winter and blow off a little steam. Consider it a weekend long party or snow dance.
The festival kicks off with a parade and a world record.
Participants over 21 years of age are invited to join in breaking the world record for the World’s Longest Shot-ski. If you have never seen a shot ski before, it is a ski with shot glasses attached. The shot takers line up, lift the ski and take the shot together. In this case, a quarter mile worth of skis are attached. Last year, we had 831 participants!
Immediately after the shot-ski, we have the parade. Locals do enjoy getting dressed up in their Viking costumes, so expect to see some characters - on and off the floats. Local businesses pull out all the stops for their floats. Past years have had floats towing skiers, hot tubs complete with crazy locals in bikinis, giant snow globes and all manner of rowdy locals.
If you are looking for a more family friendly activity, there will be a hockey game at the ice rink. Steven C. West Ice Arena will also have public ice skating and Ullr helmet decorating for the kids in your family.
Family Snow Day, at Carter Park, will have snowman contests, sledding and other games for the whole family.
Lastly, what winter celebration is complete without an ice plunge? Watch over 200 people prove their bravery by jumping into Maggie Pond in the dead of winter.
To see photos of past years, as well as a full schedule, visit GoBreck.com. See you out there! Pray for Snow!!
2016 Breckenridge International Festival of the Arts
Posted by toby | Wednesday, August 3, 2016
BreckCreate, the town of Breck’s organization to promote the arts, culture and creativity, is putting on the second Breckenridge International Festival of the Arts (BIFA) this August 12-21. This event will be 9 days long, jam packed with creative performances such as circus and acrobat performances, installation arts and workshops for adults and kids and film. There will be something for every member of the family at this festival! This year’s theme is Adventure + Play + Creativity.
Here’s a few highlights of what to expect.
Dance, Circus and Acrobatics
STREB Extreme Action Company combines extreme sports, dance and circus acrobatics in one gravity defying performance. In their performance, they do acrobatics with a 21 foot ladder while it rotates. I, for one, had to watch the video to understand this as words cannot do this performance justice! You just have to see it. See the video here.
There will also be a one man circus by Swiss performer, David Dimitri. His performance includes a high wire, a human cannon ball, music and dance.
Sila: The Breath of the World is an experimental form of music where each individual musician plays a tone at his or her own tempo. The only condition is that the tone they play must be played for the length of one full exhalation of breathe. The musicians are dispersed throughout an area and spectators can wander about to enjoy one artist or the combination of all playing together. It promises to be unique, haunting, intriguing and like nothing you have ever heard before.
There will also be 24 pop-up performances throughout the festival, called the Trail Mix Concerts. In short, artists will have concerts on the hiking and biking trails of Breck, allowing you to experience the music in an entirely different setting.
If you prefer the more traditional musical arts, there are also performances by an internationally renown cellist, violinist and an alt-country band with a Spanish flair called Calexico.
Get your creative juices flowing by participating! STREB Extreme Action Company will be hosting a workshop for kids, ages 5 and up, to learn about stunts and acrobatics. Installation artist, Tasha Lewis is also hosting a workshop to create and install her art installation, Swarm, consisting of fabric butterflies. Read more about Swarm here.
This street theater group is sure to be a favorite with the kids. Actors on stilts will don 19 foot dinosaur costumes and perform throughout the streets of Breck. On alternating days, the company will also do a choreographed drumming performance on stilts.
Check out installation arts at your own schedule. Tasha Lewis will have 2 installations, Herd and Swarm, with sculptures of her animals and butterflies in motion. Artists Andrew Dentate and Robert Wertz will also have installations. Most installations will be at the Old Masonic Hall, and will be available for viewing through the festival.
The Breckenridge International Festival of Arts has something for the whole family and is sure to be an experience to remember. Most events are free, but be sure to check the schedule and individual events for more details.
Breckenridge Spring Fever Schedule for 2016
Posted by toby | Friday, March 4, 2016
Breckenridge Spring Fever Schedule for 2016
Concert Schedule!- Just Announced!
- April 9th- Michael Franti & Spearhead
- April 16th- Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real
- April 17th- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
Competitions during Spring Fever 2015
- Mtn Dew Spring Open: 4/1/16
- Breck Ascent Series Final: 4/13/16
- Spring Fever Park Jam: 4/1,8,15/2016
- Fever Battle Charity Hockey Game Dates: TBD
- Imperial Challenge: 4/23/16
In town shopping and fun!
- Breckenridge Spring Fever Beer Festival: 4/9/16
- Fever Reliever Main Street Shopping Discounts
- Spring Fever Chili Cookoff Dates: April 3, 2016
- Golden Easter Egg Hunt: 3/27/16
Breckenridge International Snow Sculpting Championships 2016
Posted by toby | Thursday, December 31, 2015
Schedule for Breckenridge International Snow Sculpting Championships 2016
- January 14th – 17th, 2014- Technical week- Stomp, shape, pack, measure, layout, and planning all take place this week as the artists carefully craft their visions.
- January 21st - 25th, 2014- Sculpting week- Time for the artists to dig in, and use all the hand tools they have available to create their vision, and gently augment their snow into art.
- January 25th – February 2nd- Viewing week- Time to bask in the glory, and put their finished works on display for everyone to enjoy.
Teams Competing in the Breckenridge International Snow Sculpting Championships 2016
- Great Britain
- Germany- Agrawal
- Mongolia- Batmunkh
- Mongolia- Bayanmunkh
- Yukon- Canada
- USA- Breck!
- USA- Loveland
- USA- Vermont
- USA- Wisconsin
Breckenridge Winter Dew Tour 2015 - Schedule of Events
Posted by toby | Tuesday, October 13, 2015
For our 8th time, Breckenridge will host the athletes of the winter Dew Tour, December 10th to 13th 2015. This is the final event in the 2015 Dew Tour Championship series, culminating in our wonderful winter town. The event will consist of freeski and snowboard events, as well as some great events, activities, and your chance to meet the athletes. The Dew Tour has one stop for its winter championships, and that s Breckenridge, so don’t miss out on your last chance to see these high flying athletes in action!
Dew Tour 2015 Events will include-
- Men’s and Women’s ski and board Slopestyle
- Men’s and Women’s ski and board Superpipe
- Men’s Snowboard Streetstyle
All event times to be announced at a later date, and updated here.
Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2015 – schedule of events
Posted by toby | Sunday, August 23, 2015
Breckenridge Oktoberfest is now in its 21st year, and we are getting better every year. More food, fun, events, activities, music, and of course the beer! Main Street in Breckenridge hosts the kickoff, Friday the 11th 2015 at 2 p.m. The party continues each day, through Sunday at 5 p.m.
Friday Oktober 11th, 2015
- 2– 6 Main Street Biergarten Party, day one!
- 6:30– 9 the euphoric Brewmaster Dinner: Delectable five course menu paired with a selection of Paulaner beers.
Saturday Oktober 12th, 2015
- 10 - 1 Breckenridge Oktoberfest 5K Trail Run
- 10 – 12:30 Enjoy the Breckenridge Brewery Oktoberfest 2015 Brunch- another multi course meal paired with select beers.
- 10 – 6 Main Street biergarten Party- Day two, pace yourself!
Sunday Oktober 13th, 2015
- 10– 5 Main Street Oktoberfest Party- This is day three, and only for the strong.
Breckenridge International Festival of the Arts (BIFA) 2015
Posted by toby | Monday, August 10, 2015
Welcome to the inaugural year of the Breckenridge International Festival of the Arts (BIFA) 2015, happening in and around Breckenridge all through August and September 2015. This year, the International Festival of Arts is a 10 day event, consisting of a multitude of artistic renditions, events, concerts, classes, performances, and entertainment. BIFA 2015 highlights a phenomenal year of arts district expansion in Breckenridge, including the new and improved Breckenridge Arts District, and the remodeled mason’s hall on Main Street.
Below is our Schedule of events for the Breckenridge International Arts Festival-
Australia’s “The Fruits”- 8/13-16 on the Breck Riverwalk Center Lawn
Trail Mix- 8/14 – 23
- “The Blue Trees” by Konstantin Dimpoilos- 8/14 – 9/14
- “Abound” by Julie Hughes- 8/14-23, 2015 at the Old Masonic Hall
- Michael Ward- Bergeman and Groanbox and BMF- 8/15 at 7:30pm in the Breckenridge Riverwalk Center. Tix $40-$25
- ETHEL’s Documerica- 8/16 at 7:30pm in the Riverwalk Center. Tix $45-$25
- “VOLO” by Diavolo- 8/18-19 at 7:30pm in the Breck Riverwalk Center. Tix $45-$25, $10 Kids
- ARTCRANK- 8/19 – 30 at the Old Masonic Hall
- The Austin Bike Zoo- 8/20-21at Breck Create Festival Square
- The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band- 8/20 at 7:30pm in Breck Create Festival Square
- Los Lobos!- 8/21 at 7:30pm on the Breckenridge Riverwalk Center Lawn
- An Evening with Ira Glass- 8/22 at 7:30pm in the Breck Riverwalk Center. Tix $70-$45
- The Triplets of Belleville Featuring Le Terrible Orchestre de Belleville and composer Benoit Charest- 8/23 at 7:30pm in the Riverwalk Center. Tix $45-$25, $10 Kids
USA Pro Cycling Challenge Breckenridge 2015
Posted by toby | Thursday, July 2, 2015
USA Pro Cycling Challenge Breckenridge 2015
Breckenridge Day 1- USA Pro Challenge Stage Four is on August 20, 2015 at 10:15 AM
From Aspen to Breckenridge, over Independence Pass, Trout Creek Pass and Hoosier Pass, finishing with the awful Moonstone road climb and down Boreas Pass to the finish line.
Day 1 Activities for the USA Pro Challenge-
• Scavenger Hunt on Main Street
• Bike-themed fun at the new Breckenridge Arts District
• Stunt Show in the Village from 12-6
• The Strider Cup on Main Street at noon
• The Wish for Wheels parade at 12:30
• Street Sprints on Main Street at 1
• Music by Trout Steak Revival in the Village beginning at noon
• Music by Dave and Brad in the Village beginning at 2
• Watch the finish in town or on the big screen at the Riverwalk Center lawn at 3
• USA Pro Challenge 2015 awards ceremony beginning at 4
• More music by Trout Steak Revival in the Festival Village at 4:30
• Bike decorating and costume parade through town at 6
• Concert by The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band at 7:30
Breckenridge Day 2- USA Pro Challenge Stage Five- Women’s and Men’s time trials on August 21, 2015 at 1:00 PM
This 8.5 mile time trial starts out on the flats, then a sharp climb up Moonstone road.
Day 2 Activities for the USA Pro Challenge-
• Stunt show on the Riverwalk Center lawn
• Bike-themed fun at the new Breckenridge Arts District
• Time Trials begin at 10
• USA Pro Challenge women’s awards at 12-1
• Bike Pond Crossing on the Dredge pond starting at 1
• Kids’ games and bike rodeo in the Village starting at 1:30
• Live feed of the final time trial competitors on the big screen at the Riverwalk Center lawn starting at 2
• USA Pro Challenge 2015 men’s awards at 4
• Free concert with Los Lobos at the Riverwalk Center starting at 7:30
Breckenridge 4th of July 2015 schedule of events
Posted by toby | Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Independence Day in Breckenridge is full of wonderful events, activities, and free concerts for the family. Below is our schedule of events for 4th of July 2015.
- 10K Trail Run - 7 a.m. start at Carter Park.
- Firecracker 50 Mountain Bike Race –Main Street starting at 9:30.
- Fourth of July Garden Party - 9 a.m. at the Barney Ford Museum
- Breckenridge 4th of July 2015 Main Street Parade –10am on Main Street
- Kids’ Water Fight – 1- 3 on Main Street
- Main Street Arts Festival – July 3rd – 5th all day
- Viper Show - 12:30 – 3:00 on Main Street
- Free concert at the Breckenridge River Walk Center – BoDeans at 2.
- National Repertory Orchestra 4th of July Concert- 8:00pm at the Breckenridge Riverwalk Center, Indoor tickets- $5, $10 or $15.
- Fireworks! - 9:45, can be seen from anywhere in the town core, but the Blue River Plaza and Riverwalk Center Lawn are prime spots!
- 32th Annual July Art Festival – Main Street Station July 3-5th
Schedule of Events for Breckenridge Kingdom Days 2015
Posted by toby | Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Schedule of Events for Breckenridge Kingdom Days 2015
Sunday, June 21st- 8th Annual 2015 Breckenridge Outhouse Races from 12:00 - 3:30 at the 100 block of S. Ridge St. *People's Choice Voting at 1:00
June 19th - 21st- Gold Panning Championships from 10am - 4pm at Blue River Plaza
Schedule for Museums and Historic Tours:
Barney Ford Victorian Home Tour at 111 East Washington Avenue- 11am – 4pm, Tuesday thru Sunday
Edwin Carter Discovery Center at 111 North Ridge Street- 11am – 4pm, Tuesday thru Sunday
Summit Ski Exhibit at 308-B South Main Street- 11am – 4pm, Tuesday thru Sunday
Behind Swinging Doors Saloon Tour at Breckenridge Welcome Center- 5pm, Friday and Saturday, $15/adults
Historic Walking Tour at Breckenridge Welcome Center- 11am & 1:30pm, Tuesday through Sunday
Haunted Tour of Breckenridge at Breckenridge Welcome Center- Saturday 7:30, $15/adults, $10/kids
Gold Panning at Lomax Gulch at 301 Ski Hill Road- 11am – 3pm, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, $10/adults, $5/kids
Gold Panning at the Blue River Plaza on Main Street- June 15th & 16th 11:00 – 5:00
Breckenridge Spring Fever Events and Activities 2015
Posted by toby | Thursday, February 12, 2015
Breckenridge Spring Fever Events and Activities 2015
Competitions during Spring Fever 2015
- Peak 6 Big Mountain Challenge Dates: 3/22/2105
- Breck Ascent Series Dates: Wednesdays throughout Spring Fever
- Throwback Throwdown snowboard Date: 3/29/2015
- Ski Area Scavenger Hunt Dates: 4/5/15
- Fever Battle Charity Hockey Game Dates: TBD
- Imperial Challenge Race Date: 4/11/15
- Throwback Throwdown halfpipe competition Date: March 28, 2015
- 5 til 5 terrain park happy hours dates: April 3, April 10, and April 17, 2015
- Epic Pro Team Big Air Showdown Dates: 4/26/15
In town shopping and fun!
- Breckenridge Spring Fever Beer Festival Dates: 4/5/15
- Fever Reliever Main Street Shopping Discounts
- Spring Fever Chili Cookoff Dates: April 3, 2015
- Closing Day Luau Dates: TBD
- Golden Easter Egg Hunt: 5/20/15
- April 11
- April 12
- April 18
- April 19 (closing day)
Breckenridge Ullr Fest 2015- Schedule of Events
Posted by toby | Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Schedule of Events for Breckenridge Ullr Fest 2015
January 11th 2015
Ice Skating Party at the town ice rink from 3:30 – 5:30
January 12th 2015
Crowning of the Ullr King and Queen from 6 – 8
January 13th 2015
Ullympics at Carter Park from 6:00 – 8:00
January 14th 2015
Breck’s Got Talent at the Breckenridge Riverwalk Center- Doors at 6:00 and Show at 6:30
January 15th 2015
Ullr Parade on Main street in Breck starting at 4:30
Ullr Bonfire at the Gondola lot from 5:00 – 7:00
January 16th 2015
Comedy Night at the Riverwalk Center, doors at 7:00, Show at 8:00, tickets $25
ULLR BIKE fat tire bike races at the Gold Run Nordic center
Breckenridge Dew Tour 2014
Posted by toby | Thursday, December 4, 2014
Breckenridge Dew Tour 2014
For seven years in a row, the athletes of the Dew Tour have come to Breckenridge to showcase their insane talents to the world. The Breckenridge Dew Tour 2014 will continue to bring the vertical aerial show of dozen of the words top winter sports athletes to a national audience. Both slopestyle and half pipe disciplines will be on display, covering the base of Peak 8 in Breckenridge with twisting and turning vertical madness.
SNOWBOARDING- Yes, our larger than life 22’ half pipe will cradle some of the most out of control riders in the world, shooting them up into the Breckenridge atmosphere, flipping and twisting their way to the podium.
SKIING- Breckenridge Dew Tour 2014 will also cover the slopestyle course, launching some of the top athletes in the world over massive jumps, flying down the mountain, and into the air.
Event Schedule for Breckenridge Dew Tour 2014
9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. MT Men's Slopestyle Semifinal
12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. MT Men's Superpipe Semifinal
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. MT Women's Superpipe Final
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. MT Men's Slopestyle Semifinal
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. MT Men's Superpipe Semifinal
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. MT Women's Slopestyle Final
7:30 p.m. MT Streetstyle
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. MT Women's Superpipe Final
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. MT Men's Superpipe Final
1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. MT Women's Slopestyle Final
3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. MT Men's Superpipe Final
8:00 p.m. MT The Chainsmokers at the Riverwalk Center in Breck
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. MT Men's Slopestyle Final
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. MT Men's Slopestyle Final
Breckenridge Opening Day 2014
Posted by toby | Friday, October 31, 2014
Welcome back, to Breckenridge, and to the fluffy powder you have been missing since April. With over 440 inches of snow last season, mouths are watering for Breckenridge opening day 2014, and the fantastic conditions and 3,000+ acres of world class terrain. November 7th, 2014 is the big day, when the lifts begin to turn, the rope on the line drops, and the first chair will elevate a few lucky people to open the ski season.
Top three things waiting for you in Breckenridge this year- Opening Day 2014
- Well, if you did not experience it last year, peak 6 is still one of the newest, biggest, and best developments at any resort. After the successful inaugural season, peak 6 will continue to develop into a local’s favorite, and a visitors first.
- The Colorado chair on peak 8 is brand new! Not to be outdone, peak 8 has a brand new, high capacity lift that is replacing the old Colorado chair. This lift increases capacity up the mountain, meaning the lines will be shorter and move faster!
- 30 years of snowboarding! Yep, Breck has always been a favorite destination of snowboarding enthusiasts, and has always been a leader in promoting the sport. 30 years ago, Breckenridge welcomed a brand new sport, on brand new equipment, and helped build an industry. 30 years later, our dedication to the sport can be witnessed in our massive half pipe, terrain parks, and as a year over year host of the Dew Tour.
USA PRO Challenge 2014 - Breckenridge
Posted by toby | Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Stage 5 finish of the USA Pro Challenge hits Breckenridge on August 22nd 2014, after a grueling 80 mile trek from woodland Park Colorado. Though the first 55 miles are a beautiful and gradual ride through the Colorado countryside, the last 25 miles will take these riders over both Hoosier pass and Boreas pass, proving who the real climbers are. Don’t miss the Finish of the USA Pro challenge in Breckenridge, at about 3:p.m. on August 22nd 2014.
USA Pro Cycling Challenge 2014 race day events-
Thursday August 21st Town of Breckenridge River walk Lawn- bike in movie night
Friday August 22nd will bring a free concert at the Breckenridge River walk Center- Big Head Todd and the Monsters at 7:30 p.m.
5 insiders tips to fully enjoy the race-
1. The race finishes at about 3:30, but you need to get your spot along main street early! Activities begin at noon, and carry on until and after the race.
2. Speaking of early, if you are coming from the south to Breckenridge, the road will be closed for many hours prior to race time. Get on the road early if you do not want to miss the finish of the USA pro challenge on Main Street.
3. Parking will be a zoo, so again, early birds will be happy! If you arrive in town early, you may have a shot at parking in town at one of our many lots. However, as the USA pro challenge finish gets closer, Main Street will be closed, and parking will be very limited. The best places to find open parking are at the gondola lots, the satellite lot at the north of town, the ice rink lot, and the gold rush lot.
4. Now you are here, early (hopefully), and you want to be in selfie distance from the finishing racers, right? There is quite a long stretch of highway 9 in Breckenridge that will get you directly in the action, from the south entrance to town, past the ice rink, and several blocks past you will have a front row seat. Also, several blocks north you will be able to get face to face with the athletes.
5. Wait or wait. The race is over, and you have a choice to make. You can either wait in traffic, heading back to your Breckenridge vacation rental or back home, or you can wait in town for traffic to clear up, and enjoy all the shopping, dining, and activities that make our town special. Stay, shop, have dinner, and go back to your bed happy and relaxed. Unless you enjoy traffic…
Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2014 - Schedule
Posted by toby | Thursday, July 17, 2014
Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2014 – schedule of events
2014 is the 20th year of our renowned Breckenridge Oktoberfest celebration, and we get better every year, offering more and better foods and beers. The party begins on Main Street in Breckenridge, Friday the 12th 2014 at 2 p.m., for those who are brave! The party continues each day, through Sunday at 5 p.m.
Friday the 12th
2– 6 First day of our Main Street Biergarten Party
6– 9 the succulent Brewmaster Dinner: Paulaner beers uniquely paired with fantastic food. This is how kings eat!
Saturday the 13th
10 - 1 Breckenridge Oktoberfest 5K Trail Run
10 – 6 Main Street biergarten Party- Save you strength!
Sunday the 14th
10– 5 Main Street Party- if you have made it this far, one more day wont hurt.
Breckenridge 4th of July 2014 schedule of events
Posted by toby | Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Breckenridge 4th of July 2014 schedule of events
7- Independence Day Trail Run – Starts at carter park
9:30- Firecracker 50 Mountain Bike Race –Race will start on Main Street, right before the parade!
9- BHA Fourth of July Garden Party - 9:00 a.m. on the Barney Ford museum lawn.
10- Main Street Parade (wooo!) – The parade will consists of 30+ floats of all shapes and sizes, rolling down main street, on to park avenue, and into history.
9 to 7- Budweiser Clydesdales
12:30 to 2:30- Kids’ Water Fight – right on main street, fire hoses included!
2- Free concert at the Breck River Walk Center
8:30 NRO: 4th of July Concert at the river walk center
9:45- Fireworks! These can be seen from pretty much anywhere in town.
Breckenridge Kingdom Days 2014- Schedule of Events
Posted by toby | Friday, May 30, 2014
Schedule of Events for Breckenridge Kingdom Days 2014
June 13 2014- Friday
Barney Ford, Edwin Carter Museum tours - 11– 3
Breckenridge Kingdom Days 2104 Town Party- 4 – 9
June 14 2014- Saturday
Gun Fights! Shots fired at Main Street Station- 10 to 12 and 2 to 4
Reading of the Breckenridge Kingdom Days Proclamation at the Breckenridge Welcome Center- 11
Kids' outdoor activities- 111 E. Washington Avenue from 11 – 3
Meet Red Tail, the Breckenridge mountain man at 111 N. Ridge Street from 11 – 4
Petting zoo and museum tour of the Barney Ford House at 111 E. Washington Avenue from 11– 4
Mining activities and gold panning in the Blue River Plaza on Main Street from 11 – 5
Blacksmithing Demonstrations in the Barney Ford parking lot from 12 – 4
National Repertory Orchestra concert at the Riverwalk Center starting 7:30
June 15 2014- Sunday
Breckenridge Kingdom Days 2014 Sunday Market at Main Street Station from 9– 2
Gun Fights, again! Hunker down at the Main Street Station three times throughout the day- 10, 12, 2
Breckenridge Kids Fun Area on the Riverwalk Center Lawn from 11-4
Breckenridge Outhouse Races- Main Street, 2 p.m.
Breckenridge Summer 2014- schedule of events to welcome summer
Posted by toby | Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Breckenridge Summer 2014- schedule of events to welcome summer
Yeah it is summer, and you should be excited! Breckenridge is your home for summer vacations, offering you a wide variety of activities, events, sights, and intense adventures to keep you free for the lingering reminders of work, and full of your senses experiencing our mountain paradise. Breckenridge Summer 2014 will “officially” open with our signature Breckenridge event, Kingdom Days, kicking off June 14th 2014. During Kingdom days, Breckenridge comes alive with colorful flowers, raging rivers, open trails, miles of recreation paths, and plenty of sights to see for the first time. Our summer is literally warming up in June, with the introduction of golfing, the Blue River Concert series, the gondola and fun park, and the excitement of our historic Main Street.
Here are the opening events for Breckenridge Summer 2014!
- Breckenridge Golf Course Opening- May 23rd 2014
- Breckenridge Gondola Opening- June 13th 2014
- Breck Fun Park Opening- June 13th 2014
- Breckenridge Kingdom Days- June 14th and 15th 2014
- Breckenridge Music Festival “Blue River Series”- Trombone Shorty June 20th 2014
We hope to see you soon, in June! Book your Breckenridge Vacation Rental right now.
Early Summer Special- Save in June! - 20% off any stay of 3 nights or more!
Terms, conditions, and blackouts apply. Not all units participating.
Use promo code- stayinjune20
Breckenridge Spring Lodging Deal 2014
Posted by toby | Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Summer special time is here! June is one of our favorite months in Breckenridge for many reasons. It provides the first legitimate taste of enduring summer weather, and the fear of an isolated snow storm can be surrendered. The flowers are blooming, aspen trees are leafy, and people have fully adopted a summer wardrobe. Activities are in full swing, rivers are at their peak, and the wilderness becomes a playground. The gondola opens mid-month, and Breckenridge Kingdom Days kicks off with its official welcome to the summer season.
To make this time of year even more special and enticing to our valued guests, we are offering 20% off any 3 or more might stay in June. As if you needed any more excuse to make a summer journey to Breckenridge, this great deal makes it just a little bit sweeter.
We hope to see you soon, in June! Book your Breckenridge Vacation Rentals right now.
Early Summer Special- Save in June! - 20% off any stay of 3 nights or more!
Terms, conditions, and blackouts apply. Not all units participating.
Use promo code- stayinjune20
Breckenridge Spring Vacation Rental Blowout- 25% off everything, no blackout, no restrictions!
Posted by toby | Monday, March 24, 2014
Just a few weeks left of Breckenridge ski season 13/14, and just a few more chances to catch a few last runs before it is all gone. Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014 is in full force with 40 events to close out the season, and accentuating your vacation with free concerts and warm temperatures.
Spring in Breckenridge captures both the fantastic skiing our mountain offers, as well as giving us a taste of those fantastic summer months we are all craving right now. Spring is the perfect bland of seasons, topped off with the biggest event schedule of the year, making it the right time for you to take one last break to Breck.
The three biggest surprises about Breckenridge in Spring-
- You will never be able to dress appropriately. On Friday it may be 45 and sunny, and Saturday it will be 10 and dumping snow. Make sure you pack for both!
- You can ski in a bathing suit! Actually, this has been a tradition since the 60’s, during the spring months. However, before you go parading about in front of your creator in your speedo, check the weather.
- Groomers are your friend. Almost every spring day, the hot sun gives way to a frozen evening, creating layers of ice on virtually every surface. The mountain is no different, and our runs get extremely hard and icy in April during the morning, followed up with mushy and slushy afternoons. The best skiing of the day is in the mornings, and on our endless groomed trails.
Along with the acres of melting snow, our rates are melting away at the end of the season, making a vacation in Breckenridge even more affordable! We are closing 13/14 with a fantastic Breckenridge vacation rental deal- Take 25% off any stay 3 nights or more, for the rest of the season!
Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014
Posted by | Friday, March 14, 2014
Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014- too much snow and too much fun.
Breckenridge Spring Fever is our month long celebration of both the end of winter and the ski season of 2014 and the beginning of summertime, with its warm temperatures and bountiful offering of activities. Spring in Breckenridge is the perfect blend of killer snow, awesome skiing, warm temperatures, and outdoor fun.
Schedule of events for Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014
· Performances by nationally recognized musicians form the Spring Fever concert series.
· Ripperoo’s Mini World Cup
· Ripperoo’s Winter Mascot Olympics
· Park, Pipe, and Big Mountain Camps
· The Breckenridge Spring Fever Chili Cook-off
· Easter egg hunts
· Easter service at the TenMile Station on the Breckenridge Ski Resort
· The 18th Annual Imperial Challenge- April 12
· Super G & Giant Slalom Races
· Big mountain freestyle competition on Peak 6
· Throwback Throw down superpipe/minipipe competition hucks into its third year.
· Breckenridge Ascent Series, every Wednesday
Performances during Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014
To be announced!
Four major concerts will close out the final weekends of Spring Fever and the 2014 ski season in style. Each Saturday and Sunday during the final two weekends of ski season, the base of Peak 8 will heat up with nationally touring acts, preforming live for you. Each day will bring a new act, a new flavor, and a new way to enjoy closing out the 2014 ski season.
Saturday- April 12
Sunday- April 13
Saturday- April 19
Sunday- April 20
Breckenridge Ullr Fest 2014- Schedule of Events
Posted by toby | Friday, December 27, 2013
Breckenridge Ullr Fest 2014- Schedule of Events January 5th through January 11th 2014 1/5/2014 Ullr King and Queen Crowning 6-8:30, Riverwalk Center – Witness the crowning of the King and Queen of Breckenridge Ullr Fest 2014, and listen to live music by bluegrass boys, the Honey Gitters. 1/6/2014 Family Snow Day 3:30-5:30, Breckenridge Nordic Center – Your whole family will find their inner ullr through Nordic (cross country) skiing, snowshoeing, or make your own Ullr Helmet. 1/7/2014 Ullympics 6-8, Riverwalk Center- free for all!- Just like it sounds, Ullympics are a unholy marriage of our favorite snow God, and snow themed games. 1/8/2014 Breck’s Got Talent Doors at 6, Show at 6, Backstage Theatre, $5 – Talent abounds (hopefully)at the Backstage Theatre.
1/9/2014 Ullr Parade 4:30, Main Street – What it is all about! Come out and pay homage to our favorite snow god, witness the unique local spirit in action, and have a good time! Ullr Bonfire 5– 7, Gondola parking lot– Started as a sacrifice of old skis to Ullr, the bonfire continues to be a staple of the celebration, lifting the desire for new snow into the night sky. 1/10/2014 Comedy Night, doors at 7, Show at 8, Riverwalk Center 1/11/2014 2nd Annual Ullr Pond Hockey Tournament 9– 4, Gold Run Nordic Center
Peak 6 Breckenridge- expansion of excitement!
Posted by toby | Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Coming to Breckenridge, Ski season 2014, is the Brand new Peak 6 Breckenridge! One of the best ski resorts in north America, just got 23% better, 3 bowls funner, and 543 acres bigger, providing the one of a kind experience only Breckenridge can. Peak 6 Breckenridge will bring intermediate bowl skiing to the mountain, offering a brand new adventure for skiers of all types. Check out our Ski Resorts page for a full sized map of our new ski area, including peak 6. Peak 6 Breckenridge terrain details • 543 brand new skiable acres • 23% growth in total terrain • Brand new terrain includes above-treeline intermediate bowl! • 3 new sweeping bowls • 10 all new winding and wide trails Brand new Peak 6 Lifts • 1 4 person • 1 high speed 6-person Warming structures on Peak 6 • Ski Patrol office and a toasty warming hut at the top • Another toasty Warming hut with a restroom at mid mountain
Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2013
Posted by toby | Tuesday, August 27, 2013
19th Annual Breckenridge Oktoberfest takes place 9/13/2013
Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2013 marks the 19th year of the largest and most enjoyable fall party in the Rockies. Beer, steins, sausage, dancing, lederhosen, and the amazing colors of our fall foliage make Oktoberfest the biggest and last party of the summer. Schedule of events for Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2013- Day 1- Friday, September 13th 2013
- Oktoberfest Main Street Party from 2-6 p.m
- Brewmaster Dinner from 6-9 p.m.
Day 2- Saturday, September 14th 2013
- Breckenridge Oktoberfest 5K Trail Run 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Main Street Party 10-6- The first full day of Oktoberfest- bands, beer, and brats.
Sunday, September 15th 2013
- Main Street Party 10-5- The last day of Oktoberfest- more bands, beer, and brats.
USA Pro Cycling Challenge 2013 Breckenridge
Posted by toby | Thursday, August 8, 2013
Three years straight, the USA Pro Challenge in Breckenridge has delighted cycling fans with the best riders in the world, competing through some of the most challenging and beautiful terrain in the country. This year, 2013, the USA Pro Cycling Challenge makes Breckenridge a finish, and a start, back to back, heightening the excitement, and giving race fans two different perspectives on this amazing race. USA Pro Cycling Challenge Breckenridge 2013- route, events, and dates! Thursday, Aug. 15 – Sunday, Aug. 18- Breck bike weeks opens the festivities, bringing education, information, gear, and fun for every level of cyclist. Monday Aug. 19- 11:00- Stage 1 Race Coverage on the Jumbotron located on the Breckenridge Riverwalk Center Lawn Tuesday, Aug. 20
11:00am: Here it comes! Coverage of Stage 2 on the riverwalk Jumbotron 1:00- Line up for the finish begins at the Tiger Dredge lot (RWC parking) 1:00- Summit Mountain Challenge Junior League Street Sprints 2:00- Hand cycling race 2:00 – 5:00- Rip-Stoke Mountain Bike Show 2:00- Pine Beatles play a free concert at the Finish Festival Stage 3:30- Stage 2 Finish rolls into Breckenridge- depending on riders of course. 3:45- Awards for Stage 2 of U.S.A Pro Cycling Challenge at the Finish Festival stage 4:15- Summit Mountain Challenge #6 - Peaks Trail 5:30- Railroad Earth Concert at the Riverwalk Center 6:00- shut it down, get ready for the start!
Wednesday, Aug. 21 9:30- Festival Village comes alive in the Blue River Plaza 9:30- Autograph Alley- get you favorite racers Hancock on Main St. 9:30- Strider Challenge- little shorties sprinting for the win on Main Street 10:00 – 12:00- Rip Stoke Mountain Bike Show 11:00- Race Coverage of Stage 3 on riverwalk Jumbotron 12:10- Start time for stage 3! 1:00- Pond Crossing Challenge on the Dredge Pond Thursday, Aug. 22 11:00- Race coverage of stage 4 on the Riverwalk Jumbotron 8:00- Movie Night- Caddyshack, on the back deck of the Warming Hut Restaurant Friday, Aug. 23 11:00- Race coverage of stage 5 on the riverwalk Jumbotron 5:30- Movie Night- American Flyers, on the Riverwalk Center Lawn Saturday, Aug. 24 11:00- Race coverage of stage 6 on the riverwalk Jumbotron 5:30- Movie Night- Pee Wees Big Adventure, on the Riverwalk Center Lawn Sunday, Aug. 25 11:00- Race coverage of stage 7 on the riverwalk Jumbotron
Breckenridge Rodeo 2013 Schedule PRCA
Posted by toby | Sunday, June 30, 2013
Breckenridge Rodeo Season 2013 is here, and ready to buck some excitement into your summer vacation. Below is the schedule for the 2013 Breckenridge Rodeo Season. Saturday June 22nd & Sunday June 23rd, 5:00 p.m. each day. Saturday June 29th & Sunday June 30th, 5:00 p.m. each day. Saturday July 6th & Sunday July 7th, 5:00 p.m. each day. Saturday July 13th & Sunday July 14th, 5:00 p.m. each day. CBR Horizon Tour Series 2013 “Bull riding only!”– Friday July 19th, 5:00 p.m. Saturday July 20th & Sunday July 21st, 5:00 p.m. each day. Saturday July 27th & Sunday July 28th, 5:00 p.m. each day. Saturday August 3rd & Sunday August 4th, 5:00 p.m. each day. Saturday August 10th & Sunday August 11th,5:00p.m. each day. Saturday August 17th & Sunday August 18th,5:00p.m. each day. Saturday August 24th – Sunday August 25th,5:00p.m each day. Saturday August 31st&SundaySeptember 1st,5:00pm each day Saturday August 31st 10:00 a.m- 2013 Million Dollar Bucking Bull Championship The Breckenridge rodeo is located at 730 Airport Rd., Breckenridge, CO 80424. Free transportation wil be provided from Breck Station to the rodeo grounds every half hour.
Breckenridge Summer 2013- What to do
Posted by toby | Friday, June 7, 2013
Breckenridge Spring Fever 2013- Top 5 Reasons to be Here
Posted by toby | Friday, March 15, 2013
- FREE on mountain concert series
- Biggest spring event/activity lineup in the Rockies
- One last chance to hit the slopes before the mountain closes
- Easy to afford lodging and lift tickets
- Breckenridge wants you!
- Breck Ascent Series- uphill skin/snowshoe races
- Gondola operating hours are extended
- Ripperoo’s Winter Olympics
- Breck 5 Peaks Mountaineering Race
- Spring Fever Beer Fest
- Breckenridge Imperial Challenge bike & ski race
- Breck Chili Cook-off at Seven’s
- St. Patrick’s Day Party at Seven’s
- Extended after-hours Terrain Park events on Friday at the 5 Chair
- Breck Throwback Throwdown and Throwback Party and Concert at the Riverwalk Center
- Easter egg hunts
- Ripperoo Mini World Cup
- Fever Reliever merchant discounts
Breckenridge Ullr Fest 2013
Posted by toby | Thursday, January 10, 2013
Breckenridge winter dew tour 2012
Posted by toby | Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Lighting of Breckenridge 2012
Posted by toby | Saturday, November 24, 2012
Lighting of Breckenridge - Dec. 1, 20122:30 p.m. — 3:30 p.m.- The Summit Choral Society will be preforming your favorite Holiday songs, in the Blue River Plaza, Main street 3:00 p.m.—6:00 p.m. Holiday Carolers will be walking Main St. and getting everyone in the mood. 3:30 p.m- Holiday Dance Performance in the Blue River Plaza. 4:00 p.m.- Race of the Santas/Kids Reindeer Run begins right on Main St. by the Blue River Plaza. Dozens of Santas will race down main street as the unofficial start of the Lighting of Breckenridge 2012. 4:30 p.m.- Free hot cocoa and cookies to start the Main street parade to the tree. 5:00 p.m. Santa arrives in front of the fire station, and proceeds to the Blue River Plaza for the lighting of Breckenridge 2012. 5:15 p.m.- We light the Tree! 5:30 p.m.—7:00 p.m.- Photos with Santa at the Barney Ford Museum! The tree is lit, for you! These Santas are fast!
Breckenridge Ski Season 2012- Fresh and fun
Posted by toby | Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Top 5 things to experience on Breckenridge opening day 2012 2013
Posted by toby | Sunday, September 30, 2012
Welcome to Breckenridge opening day 2012 2013, which will begin for you on November 9th, 2012! As excited as we all get for this time of year, and as many great experiences as it brings, we have narrowed it down the the top five most exciting parts of Breckenridge opening day. Drumroll.... 1. Lots of opening day terrain- sure, ski area opening day at most areas include a short, narrow, "ribbon of death". However, in Breckenridge, we have one of the most comprehensive and effective snowmaking systems in the world. SO no matter the early season conditions, Breckenridge is always open with plenty of terrain for everyone, and no ribbon of death. 2. Escape the crowd- Early season is a great time to hit the slopes, with no crowds. Sure, there is limited terrain compared to peak season. However, for the terrain that is open, the lack of people on the mountain make you feel like it is all yours. 3. Everything is fresh, new, and clean- From the wax on the bottom of your skiis, to the merchandise in our retail stores, to the warm and inviting attitudes of our helpful town employees, Breckenridge has a brand new, grand opening every November. Everything has been shipped in, pulled out, dusted off, shined up, and prepared just for your vacation. 4. Early Season ticket prices- Aside from late spring, early season offers some of the best lift ticket rates of the entire year. Yes, 100% of the mountain is not open yet. However, two seasons ago, the t-bar was open by Thanksgiving, so there is always a really good chance that you can grab both a great price, and a great experience. Ticket rates for 2012-2013- Nov 9 (Opening) - Nov 15, 2012 -$67 Adult / $46 Child Nov 16, 2012 - Nov 20, 2012 -$76 Adult / $46 Child Nov 21, 2012 - Nov 30, 2012 -$85 Adult / $46 Child Dec 1, 2012 - Dec 7, 2012 -$87 Adult / $46 Child Dec 8, 2012 - Dec 14, 2012 -$93 Adult / $46 Child Dec 15, 2012 - Dec 21, 2012 -$99 Adult / $54 Child Dec 22, 2012 - Jan 5, 2013 -$99 Adult / $57 Child Jan 6, 2013 - Jan 17, 2013 -$93 Adult / $54 Child Jan 18, 2013 - Jan 21, 2013 -$99 Adult / $57 Child Jan 22, 2013 - Feb 14, 2013 -$93 Adult / $54 Child Feb 15, 2013 - Feb 24, 2013 -$99 Adult / $57 Child Feb 25, 2013 - Mar 7, 2013 -$93 Adult / $54 Child Mar 8, 2013 - Mar 31, 2013 -$99 Adult / $57 Child Apr 1 - Apr 14, 2013 (Closing) -$93 Adult / $54 Child 5. Awesome deals on lodging- 25% off 4 nights or more- that is right, 25% off if you book your lodging early. Search, call, or email us for your early season lodging deal right now, and take advantage of everything, 1-5.
Fall comes to Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2012 is on the way.
Posted by toby | Saturday, September 1, 2012
Breckenridge USA Pro Cycling Challenge 2012
Posted by toby | Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Breckenridge Fourth of July 2012
Posted by toby | Friday, May 18, 2012
Breckenridge Summer Begins June 15, 2012
Posted by toby | Friday, May 18, 2012
Breckenridge Mardi Gras 2012- Ullr or Boudreaux?
Posted by toby | Monday, January 30, 2012
Breckenridge Mardi Gras 2012- It is getting ready, are you?The Bacchus Ball at Beaver Run– Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 6 to 10 Dancing, music, drinks and crowing of King and Queen. $55 per person or $100 per couple Purchase Tickets- Breckenridge Welcome Center, Online, Heidi DeWitt at 970.453.5055 Mardi Gras Parade– February 21, 2012 4:30 p.m. For lodging deals or information call us at 800-765-0727 or use the form below.
New year's eve in Breckenridge 2011/2012- What to do
Posted by toby | Friday, December 30, 2011
New Year’s Eve in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Torchlight parade Starts at 6p.m., look at the ski area!
- Yamn at the Riverwalk Cneter- w/ the Oak Creek Band
- $20 in Advance and $25 Day of the Show
- New Year's Eve Fireworks (the real stuff!) start at 9, look at the mountain!
- Napper Tandy’s- youngsters
- Burke & Riley’s Pub- adult
- Liquid Lounge- youngsters
- Cecilia’s- youngsters
- Beaver Run- adult
- Ollie’s- New Year’s Eve Party- adult
- Quandary Grill- adult/youngsters
- Mother Loaded Tavern- adult
- Mi Casa-adult
- Park Ave. Pub- adult
- Spencer’s- Buffet Dinner $100 per person
- Twist- 3 Course Dinner with Champaign toast for $60
- Relish- 4 Course Dinner for $90 Reservations Required
- Steak and Rib- Regular Menu and NO Reservations!!!
- Brian Rose Steakhouse-
- Salt Creek- A Special Reservations Only Dinner
- Fixed Menu Adults-$85.00 Kids-$41.00
- Ember- Special New Year’s Eve Menu Adults-$95 Places Still Available!
- Swiss Haven- Menu à la carte
Breckenridge opening Day 2011 2012 is...
Posted by toby | Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Oktoberfest in Breckenridge, goodbye summer, dankeschon
Posted by toby | Sunday, September 18, 2011
USA pro cycling challenge 2011- crusing to Breckenridge
Posted by toby | Friday, August 26, 2011
Breckenridge events 2011/2012- get ready for some excitement!
Posted by toby | Friday, August 19, 2011
Breckenridge Memorial day 2011 2012
Posted by toby | Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Breckenidge spring fever 2011
Posted by toby | Thursday, March 3, 2011
Breckenridge Spring Fever 2011 Event Schedule1859 Restaurant Special April 1 - Sunday, April 24, throughout town Brought to you by the Breckenridge Restaurant Association, “Breck 1859”, offers $18.59 menu items, celebrating the year Breckenridge was founded! Look for the Breck 1859 flags flying outside. Breckenridge Spring Fever 2011 Concert Series April 2 - Sunday, April 17- base of Peak 8 Live, loud, and free concerts every weekend in April, Lineup will be announced soon “Fever Reliever” Offerings from our Main Street Merchants Saturday, April 2 - Sunday, April 24 Weekend nights in April are a perfect time to stroll out 150 year old streets, and pick up some great local deals on merchandise. Breck Ascent Series April 6 at 5:30pm Hike, skin, bike, crawl, shoe, or roll up the mountain- but you have to ski/board down. One of the most intense and innovative races in Breckenridge. 5 Til 5 at the Terrain Park Thursday, April 7 - Thursday, April 21 from 2 - 5pm For those park junkies, the 5 chair will be open for an extra hour every Thursday in April. Breckenridge Beer Festival April 9 from 1 - 5pm 20 Breweries, 50 degree days, beautiful mountain town- come and get it! Imperial Challenge Saturday, April 16 One of the most physically challenging races you will find- 6 mile bike ride from town to peak 8, 2,500 foot hike to the top of peak 8, then an easy ride down to the base of 8 (if you survive). Spring Fever Fashion Show April 23 Local Breckenridge products on display in our mountain chic riverwalk center event. Ripperoo’s Mascot Olympics April 23 Mascots from around the state will compete in masco-lympics, kids of all ages welcome. Weekend-Long Easter Egg Hunt April 23 & Sunday, April 24
4th of July in Breckenridge
Posted by toby | Friday, July 23, 2010
Breckenridge Beer Festival 2010
Posted by toby | Thursday, July 1, 2010
Breckenridge Kingdom Days 2010- schedule of events
Posted by toby | Friday, June 18, 2010
breckenridge spring massive last week to ski breck
Posted by toby | Tuesday, April 13, 2010
this is the last weekend to come ski breck, and join us for breckenridge spring massive. It is the last and biggest party of the year. We are handing out great deals for the upcoming weekend to celebrate the closing of the mountain, 3 or more nights gets 30% off! COme check out Breckenridge Spring Massive and save big!
Top 19 Most Popular Reasons to Experience Breckenridge in 2010
Posted by toby | Monday, February 15, 2010
1. Ski with a Forest Ranger Tour - now through April 2nd - Each Friday at 11 am, volunteer rangers lead a small group of people down the intermediate trail on Peak 7 at the Breckenridge Ski Resort. You’ll learn about local wild life, the history of the area, avalanche awareness and local conservation programs. In order to participate, you must have a lift ticket and intermediate skiing or snowboarding abilities.
2. Breckenridge Beer Festival – April 3 - Who doesn’t like beer? The fifth year of this popular beer festival will be even bigger than ever. Located at Main Street Station, the festival brings together microbrews from breweries around the area. There’s also food, vendors and live music entertainment.
3. Spring Massive – April 1st through April 18th - Spring Massive is a yearly festival that brings diverse activities and people together. Live music, ski and snowboard competitions, food events and a beer festival are packed into the first few weeks of April. Don’t miss the Slopestyle Competition \and Superpipe Competition.
4. Thursday Wilderness Hikes – June 4th, June 11th, June 18th and June 25th - Explore the summer wilderness with four special tours during the month of June. The tours start at the Breckenridge Welcome Center and are $8 per person/$22 per family.
5. Frisco Roundup – June 5th - This is the first of the Summit Mountain Challenges that the Colorado Freeride association holds throughout the summer. Riders race in four different distances from 3 miles to 12 miles.
6. Summit Foundation Golf Tournament – June 13th and 14th - The Summit Foundation holds an annual golf tournament to raise money for a variety of local non-profit organizations. In addition to the tournament, there is live entertainment, a raffle and silent and live auctions. The cost is $75 for the welcome party on the 13th and $100 for VIPs.
7. Tour De Trash – June 12th - This unique mountain bike tour sends cyclists on a tour right by the local landfill. Once you get past the sights and smells of the landfill, there’s some beautiful mountain wilderness to behold. This tour is one of the Summit Mountain Challenges.
8. Kingdom Days– June 19th through 20th - Breckenridge was accidentally left off of the U.S. map and it came to be known as “Colorado’s Kingdom” until it was incorporate in 1936. Kingdom Days celebrates the old days of gold prospecting, mining and adventure – in some very unique ways! The centerpiece of the event is the Outhouse Races. Teams from around Colorado create portable outhouses to push or pull down the track to the finish line. The winner receives the “Gold Throne” followed by the “Silver Moon” and “Bronze Bucket” (2nd and 3rd place respectively). Other events this weekend include the Repertory Run, Kid’s Dash and a re-enactment of a Wild West gun fight. Live music and museum tours are also part of the fun.
9. Gold Rush Run– June 26th - Another event on the Summit Mountain Challenge circuit, this run features an awards dinner at the Country Boy Mine and drinks provided by the Backcountry Brewery.
10. 2010 Firecracker 50 – July 4th - The Firecracker 50 is a mountain bike racing event that will be celebrating its 9th year in 2010. There are two separate events that cyclists can compete in – the Firecracker 50 (which can be done as an individual or a team of 2) and the Sparkler (a 14 mile portion of the course). Registration opens on March 3rd and the field is limited to 750 race plates.
11. Swan River Rampage – July 17th - This Summit Mountain Challenge event includes a kid’s course, a “middle” course and a “big” course. Awards ceremonies follow the event and you can get two complimentary beers by presenting your number plate.
12. Breck Nordic Center – July 24th - This kid’s only cyclist event is put together by the Summit Mountain Challenge group. The course is a 1.85 mile loop and racers are broken up into six different age and experience groups.
13. Peaks Trail Time Trial – July 25th - This SMC event starts in Breckenridge and finished in Frisco, with 10 different age/skill groups. The total length of the raise is 7.9 miles and pre-registration is recommended. The post race party will take place at the Backcountry Brewery in Frisco.
14. Pennsylvania Gulch Grind – August 14th - This cyclist event from SMC includes a junior boys and junior girls event, as well as a 11.75 mile and 15.25 mile trail group.
15. The Breck Ball – August 21st - The last event of the season from SMC includes a kid’s course, beginner men’s and women’s and advanced men’s and women’s courses. The post race party will be held at the Quandary Grill at the Main Street Station.
16. Labor Day Weekend – September 3rd through 6th - Labor Day brings a lot of activities to the Breckenridge area. The Great Divide Art Festival is back for its 35th year. The Water House Wine Festival takes place at the Great Rubber Duck Race on September 4th, both at Main Street Station. The Wine Festival features live music and samples from over 30 Colorado Wineries. The Great Rubber Duck Race has two separate events – one for adults and one for kids. Local businesses compete to see who can sell the most ducks for participants. Finally, the Breck Crest Mountain Marathon offers three different course lengths for
runners – a 5 mile trail run, half marathon and full marathon.
17. Breckenridge Oktoberfest – September 18th through 20th - Locals and visitors alike look forward to this yearly event that brings a little bit of Germany to Breckenridge. This year will be the 16th annual Oktoberfest and features beer, Bavarian dancers, German food, polka music and a 5K run.
18. The Lighting of Breckenridge – December 4th - This old fashioned tradition brings the magic of the holidays to the Breckenridge area. A holiday craft workshop, a visit from Santa, free cocoa, cookies, caroling and tree lighting are all part of the festivities.
19. Victorian Winter Wonderland – December 4th through 31st - December is a fun filled month in the city of Breckenridge. After the Lighting of Breckenridge event on the 4th, the city is host to holiday art workshops, Main Street caroling, Winter Dew Tour, Winter Wonderettes Performances and the Torchlight Parade and Fireworks on New Year’s Eve.
Breckenridge International Snow Sculpture Championship- 2010 winners!
Posted by toby | Sunday, February 7, 2010
2nd Place- Team Canada, Ontario - "Memories from My Youth"
1st Place winner- Team Lithuania - "Milite Est Vita"
Breckenridge Winter dew tour is back!!
Posted by toby | Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Breckenridge dew tour- winter 2009 2010, is back for it's second year!!
Come to breckenridge this season and watch more than 100 professional snowboarders and freeskiers ride Breckenridge in to hope of capturing s a portion of a $1.5 million dollar purse.
the Breckenridge winter dew tour is being broadcast again, live, on NBC. But, for the full experience, come and stay in some of our in town Breckenridge Vacation Rentals and see it in person.
Breckenridge winter dew tour events include the slopestyle and superpipe for both freeskiers and snowboarders. You will also find plenty to do after the competition with live music, great places to party, and some of the best skiing and nightlife of any resort area.
Click here for a schedule of events for the 2009-2010 Breckenridge Winter Dew Tour
Breckenridge Oktoberfest- Oktoberfest in Breckenridge is September 18-20, 2009
Posted by toby | Thursday, July 30, 2009
Breckenridge Beer Festival in Breckenridge Colorado
Posted by toby | Friday, July 3, 2009
The 2009 Breckenridge Beer Festival will be held from 1-6 at Main Street Station at the south end of town, next to the village at Breckenridge. This is the fourth annual beer fest and they have been getting better every year. Each year more brewers come, this year 26 breweries will be represented at the beer fest, each with their own style and flavor.
To enjoy the Breckenridge Beer Festival you must purchase a mug. They come in regular for $30 for unlimited tastings, and VIP which includes a commemorative mug, lunch buffet, and VIP room access for $55. I would highly recommend the VIP package as lunch will cost you about $15-$20 anyway. Plus it is great to be able to interrupt the beer slamming with a bite to eat when you start to "feel it".
There are also three bands playing during the event- The Pimps of Joytime, Oakhurst, and the Luv Brothers. SO come, drink, eat, jam out, and have a great time in Breck.
Visit us on the web at http://www.breckenridgeresortmanagers.com/blog// and book lodging for your Breckenridge Beer Festival vacation.
Breckenridge film festival-Breckenridge festival of film
Posted by toby | Thursday, June 11, 2009
Thursday, June 11
Indie movies playing all day long from 10am-4pm
4pm at the Breckenridge Theatre-Peaks on the Past by Wendy Wolfe
7pm at the skyline theatre in Dillon- Whatever Works
9pm at River Mountain Lodge-President’s Party
Friday June 12th at the Breckenridge Film Festival
9-3 Indies at the speakeasy
3-11 Independent Films and filmmaker questions
6pm at Skyline Theatre, Dillon -answer man
9pm at the Skyline Theatre, Dillon- What Goes up
Super Saturday June 13- Breckenridge Festival of Film
9-3 Indies at the speakeasy
3-11 Independent Films
9-11 Film Studies
10-11Films from Summit High School students
3pm at the Skyline Theatre, Dillon- Race to Witch Mountain
6pm at the Skyline Theatre, Dillon- Paper Heart
9pm at the Skyline Theatre, Dillon- Hump Day
7pm Open Mic Night– Cecilia's, Breckenridge
Final day Of the Breckenridge Film Festival Sunday June 14th
10-3 Best of Fest Films at the Speakeasy
5 Breckenridge Film Festival Awards Ceremony
6 at the Skyline Theatre, Dillon- In the Loop
8:30 Breckenridge Festival of film closing Party at the Blue River Bistro
If you are looking for lodging during you film fest experience, please visit us at www.breckenridgeresortmanagers.com
4th of July in Breckenridge is on way
Posted by toby | Wednesday, June 3, 2009
- Breckenridge 4Th of July Parade
- Fireworks display over peak 8
- water fight and other activities for the kids
- mountain bike races
- free concerts at the river walk center
- food and drink
- town tours
Breckenridge kingdom days- Celebrate our 150 yr history at Kingdom Days in Breckenridge
Posted by toby | Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Eventually, those in the mapping industry saw fit to officially recognize Breckenridge as a mappable town. However, the term kingdom of Breckenridge remained on the greeting sign at the south end of town for dozens of years after, symbolizing the unique and defiant nature of the town and the people of Breckenridge.
In Celebration of the town's colorful nature and extended history, Kingdom days is held every year. Festivities include-
The annual Breckenridge town party at the riverwalk center, which includes, food, petting zoo, booze, and games.
-Museum tours of our historic district
-An old fashioned gunfight (staged of course, we have progressed as a town over the years)
-The annual outhouse races (yes, that's right)
Check out more about Kingdom days in Breckenridge and find a great place to stay. Visit us at www.BreckenridgeResortManagers.com/kingdom_days.asp
Until next time
What to do on your Breckenridge Summer Vacation
Posted by toby | Wednesday, April 22, 2009
It is late April, Breckenridge ski area is closed, time to start planning for a Breckenridge Summer Vacation. Summer Vacations in Breckenridge are arguably as fun and exciting as winter vacations in Breck. Our summer vacation season kicks off in mid June and lasts until late August. The weather during our summer is typically sunny, around 70 degrees during the day and 20 degrees at night. We do have the occasional mid afternoon rain, but it usually blows through fairly quickly. So pack shorts and a light jacket for your Breckenridge Summer Vacation and get ready to enjoy paradise in a whole different way.
So, what can you do during your Breckenridge Summer Vacation that makes it so special, and in my opinion one of the most underrated summer vacation destinations?
Here are just a few of the unique activities and events you can only experience during summer in Breckenridge-
Ø Horseback riding on one of several thousand acre cattle ranches
Ø Fly fish the Blue River, or Lake Dillon
Ø Take a sailboat or motorboat out on Lake Dillon
Ø Hike up the Breckenridge ski area
Ø Take a 4 wheeler over the acres of mountain trails
Ø Take a bike ride on the bike path that goes from Vail to over the pass
Ø Camp in one of several location around the county
Of course, this is merely a sample of what you can do on your Breckenridge Summer vacation. The town comes alive in Mid June and peaks with our Breckenridge 4th of July parade (detail on out breckenridge 4th of July events). 4th of July in Breckenridge is one of a kind. As summer fades and falll sets in, the changing leaves of our aspen trees is a picturesque sight that must be seen in person.
Biking, hiking, rafting, whatever adventure you seek, a Breckenridge Summer vacation is the ticket to paradise. Please visit http://www.rmlodging/ for a variety of Breckenridge Lodging and rental homes to host your summer trip to Breckenridge
Breckenridge Spring massive festival in Breckenridge colorado 2009 2010
Posted by toby | Monday, February 23, 2009
2009 Mardi gras in Breckenridge
Posted by toby | Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Come and celebrate Breckenridge mardi gras in the rockies, we still have availability on some of our rental properties. Great last minute deals, check us out at www.rmlodging.com
Schedule of events-
Saturday February 21st is the Bacchus Ball from 6 to 10 p.m. held at Beaver Run. Tickets are $35 for an individual and $65 per couple. Activities include- Cajun cooking, Chris Daniels and the kings, Silent auction, Dancing, and king and Queen of mardi gras 2009 crowning.
Monday February 23rd is a free concert at our Breckenridge Riverwalk center featuring the Dirty Dozen Brass Band fom 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday February 24th is the Breckenridge Mardi Gras Parade down Main street! Come enjoy mardi gras in The Colorado Rockies. We would love to have you stay with us in one of our Beautiful Breckenridge homes.
Growing up in Breckenridge Mardi Gras was not a big thing, but I moved to Baton Rouge Louisiana in 1989 and was broadsided with the institution that is Mardi Gras. I am glad to see it has become such a success up here in the high country. It is a one of a kind experience with none of the stench of New Orleans.
- update, looks like those of you that attend mardi gras 2009 in Breckenridge are going to be blessed with good snow and better weather. The weatherman (if you actually believe in them) is predicting several new inches of snow this week, but his weekend will be sunny and clear for Breckenridge Mardi Gras. Came and enjoy.
2009 2010 International Snow Sculpture Championship in Breckenridge Colorado
Posted by toby | Thursday, February 5, 2009
- Activities (37)
- Breckenridge (59)
- Breckenridge Activities (80)
- Breckenridge Events (76)
- Breckenridge Rental Homes (27)
- Deals (17)
- Events (36)
- Lift Tickets (4)
- Lodging (17)
- Places To Vacation (36)
- Property Management (27)
- Rafting (1)
- Ski Free (1)
- Ski In (2)
- Ski Lifts (3)
- Ski Rentals (4)
- Snow Conditions (29)
- Snow Report (30)
- Spring Massive (1)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Vacation Rental Management (23)