Time for New years Even in Breckenidge, and here is a list of what you can do to ring in the New year in Breckenidge!
New Year’s Eve in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Torchlight parade Starts at 6p.m., look at the ski area!
- Yamn at the Riverwalk Cneter- w/ the Oak Creek Band
- $20 in Advance and $25 Day of the Show
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks (the real stuff!) start at 9, look at the mountain!
- Napper Tandy’s- youngsters
- Burke & Riley’s Pub- adult
- Liquid Lounge- youngsters
- Cecilia’s- youngsters
- Beaver Run- adult
- Ollie’s- New Year’s Eve Party- adult
- Quandary Grill- adult/youngsters
- Mother Loaded Tavern- adult
- Mi Casa-adult
- Park Ave. Pub- adult
- Spencer’s- Buffet Dinner $100 per person
- Twist- 3 Course Dinner with Champaign toast for $60
- Relish- 4 Course Dinner for $90 Reservations Required
- Steak and Rib- Regular Menu and NO Reservations!!!
- Brian Rose Steakhouse-
- Salt Creek- A Special Reservations Only Dinner
- Fixed Menu Adults-$85.00 Kids-$41.00
- Ember- Special New Year’s Eve Menu Adults-$95 Places Still Available!
- Swiss Haven- Menu à la carte