Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014- too much snow and too much fun.
Breckenridge Spring Fever is our month long celebration of both the end of winter and the ski season of 2014 and the beginning of summertime, with its warm temperatures and bountiful offering of activities. Spring in Breckenridge is the perfect blend of killer snow, awesome skiing, warm temperatures, and outdoor fun.
Schedule of events for Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014
· Performances by nationally recognized musicians form the Spring Fever concert series.
· Ripperoo’s Mini World Cup
· Ripperoo’s Winter Mascot Olympics
· Park, Pipe, and Big Mountain Camps
· The Breckenridge Spring Fever Chili Cook-off
· Easter egg hunts
· Easter service at the TenMile Station on the Breckenridge Ski Resort
· The 18th Annual Imperial Challenge- April 12
· Super G & Giant Slalom Races
· Big mountain freestyle competition on Peak 6
· Throwback Throw down superpipe/minipipe competition hucks into its third year.
· Breckenridge Ascent Series, every Wednesday
Performances during Breckenridge Spring Fever 2014
To be announced!
Four major concerts will close out the final weekends of Spring Fever and the 2014 ski season in style. Each Saturday and Sunday during the final two weekends of ski season, the base of Peak 8 will heat up with nationally touring acts, preforming live for you. Each day will bring a new act, a new flavor, and a new way to enjoy closing out the 2014 ski season.
Saturday- April 12
Sunday- April 13
Saturday- April 19
Sunday- April 20