Breckenridge Gondola- The BreckConnect
When does the Breckenridge gondola run?
All ski season- 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. 7 days a week
Summer (Mid-June to Mid-September) - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. 7 days a week
Closed from the day the ski resort closes, until Mid June, as well as mid september until the day the ski area opens.
Where is the Gondola located?
170 Watson Ave, Breckenridge, CO 80424
- Shock Hill
- Base of Peak 7- Crystal Peak Lodge
- Base of Peak 8- One Ski Hill Place
How much does the gondola cost to ride?
$0- Totally free transportation
Breckenridge Gondola Stats
- The Breck Connect can transport 3,000 people per hour.
- The two mid-stations drop passengers at the Shock Hill and the base of Peak 7.
- A quick 10 minute Breckenridge Gondola Ride time from town to the base of Peak 8.
- Total length of the system is 7,592 feet long.
- It rises 391 feet in elevation from town to ski area.
- It has a total of 121 gondola cars.
- There are 28 gondola towers in between town and the ski area.
The Breckenridge “Breck Connect” gondola is a completely free service for all people who visit and live in Breckenridge to be able to quickly travel from downtown Breckenridge, to the Bases of Peak 7 and 8.